Shout out toUkeshale and UU!!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have to give a huge shout out to UkeShale (Shane) and UU today... It's been a day where not much have gone right.. but came home to a little package with the UU shirt I won in UkeShales contest and I love it... It's a little big but nice and comfy.
So THANK YOU Shane!! In the next few months I will try to come up with a way to pay it forward....

Also, A big Thanks to the UU staff that also took the time to write and awesome note in the package! This place really is great!

Here's to a better evening and day tomorrow!! Thanks to everyone for making this site a great place to visit!

Great news! Congrats again. Everyone should have a UU shirt.

Aloha Fitncrafty,
Congrats on the contest and getting the UU T-shirt.....which contest was that????MM Stan....

Shane may be a funny little Brit, but he's my favorite funny little Brit and a real solid, stand-up guy! I have two UU t-shirts, but I was hoping it would be my name to come out of the hat anyway! Congrats!

pictures pictures pictures!!!! I love UU too, Fit! Glad you got your shirt.

Yeah, pictures, please.

Yay! I'm glad you got your T-shirt and that it made your day..I ordered one last week which should be arriving soon :D

I think pictures are a must too!

Here's the photo... Not great as I took it of myself with my cell, my camera is too big to do that with.. I guess this means, It happened!

Attachments

• 2010-10-22 12.29.59 for UU.jpg
    2010-10-22 12.29.59 for UU.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 13
It is official. It happened.

Top Bottom