UU, I call upon you!

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
Hey gang... I've got a favor to ask. And maybe I posted this already here, but I don't remember, so I'll ask again.

I've got my first album of ukulele pop/rock music available as a "pay whatever you want (even if it's free)" deal until the end of the month. I'd really like my UU peeps to give it a listen. I want to get the music out to as many people as possible. If you want, you can download it for FREE! And if you like it and think it's worth something, maybe kick in a buck or two or whatever, it's totally up to you.

Check it out here: http://music.ukulelej.im/album/ukulele-jims-authentic-down-home-marital-aid

If you do spend a little something, even if it's a dime, I'll send you a discount code for my next album. I'm just now putting the finishing touches on a ukulele album of children's/family music that I intend to release in a couple weeks, just in time for Christmas. I'm trying to put together enough money to get the cover art finished and the CDs and online distribution paid for. So any little bit helps, and like I said, I'll hook you up with a discount coupon redeemable for the new album when it's ready.

And for those of you who do give it a listen, I'd love to know what you think of it.

Thanks, y'all.

If I can say a little on Jim's behalf... I downloaded his CD from iTunes a few months ago. It is really good. I've enjoyed it a lot. I reviewed it on iTunes right after I bought it (I think under the name "bassguy" or something like that). I think it was worth the FULL iTunes price. Getting it for whatever you want to pay for it is something you should NOT miss! Seriously!

*Disclaimer* This opinion was not influenced or solicited by Jim in any way, shape or form!

Hey Jim, nice music. I particularly liked the song "Fear". Thanks for lifting my spirits tonight!

I got to the title and laughed myself right out of my chair...seems my wife loves the Uke as much as I do (well, maybe a little less)...
Listening now, thanks for the heads up- sounds good so far

Just listening to it now (forgotten I'd downloaded it!) and I love it so far, it's bright and great and I LOVE it :D

I'm downloading now on nmy phone come payday i'll hit you some money. I'm following you on twitter now

Top Bottom