Moloka'i Slide - Ehukai uke cover

Stu,
Sounds great. You deserve a better web cam though. I was getting a fair bit of trailing. This is another one of my favorite Hawaiian tunes. It is one of the first tunes I heard on my first trip to Hawaii.

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing!

Aloha Strummingbird Stu,
I think you did a wonderful job, thanks for sharing!! check your PM....Have fun and enjoy!!!!"Keep Strumming them strings" MM Stan..

Nice job SS, also a fan of the song.

Great job Stu....that's is yet another one of my favorite Hawaiian songs! Thanks for posting!!

Stu,
Sounds great. You deserve a better web cam though. I was getting a fair bit of trailing.
Yeah, what Dom said. How can I steal your cool strumming pattern if your cam can't keep up. If it wasn't that great I wouldn't make the request:"better recording and video equipment for you, Stu"! You're great! Thanks,
DAP

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging comments! It just inspires me to keep working to improve. :music: Dominator, you're so right about my inadequate web cam. I'm not satisfied with the picture and sound quality, but that's all I have for now. I'll try to get a better equipment setup in the near future.

Aloha Strummingbird Stu,
I like gottasnowboard06 version of the song on You-Tube better than the original by Ehukai....check it out... But You did an awesome job!!!Thanks for sharing...MM Stan...

Aloha Strummingbird Stu,
I like gottasnowboard06 version of the song on You-Tube better than the original by Ehukai....check it out... But You did an awesome job!!!Thanks for sharing...MM Stan...

mm stan,

I just watched gottasnowboard06's version and really enjoyed it! Thanks for the tip. She has a very sweet voice, a fancy strumming pattern, and is easy on the eyes too! Thanks again for the encouragement! Stu

Hi Stu

thanks mate...Stan showed me Moloka'i Slide a couple of weeks back. Your version really gave me a feeling for where the heart of that song is. Really nice job :). eugene

Top Bottom