My new uke experience

slaming

Reaction score
hey guys,

so as some of you may know i have been looking to buy an eleuke, i managed to find one in my country after a bit of searching despite the fact it wasn't the one i 100% wanted. So i shelled out the full whack for it, and it arrived today. It came with a little damage on the body but that was compensated for in the form of 2 sets of strings and a £10 note, they offered me a full refund but i decided against it as it was the last eleuke in the country for sale! i mean nowhere had any stock, so man was i lucky. anyways this probably makes no sense at all, as i'm tired but i wanted to let you guys know that i found it and that i am very pleased with it. BTW it was the rosewood model i got in the end.

slaming

Cool,man! Glad you are happy with it, sounds like the buyer took care of the damage issue to your satisfaction, and you got your uke!
Have a great time with your new treasure.

ok and i have a video up on youtube now of me first time going through a song on my new uke ( please bear in mind i've only been playing a month) here

and cletus yeah i love it and i was more than happy with the damage issue being sorted i mean you can even see it when i'm playing my hand rests over it.

Top Bottom