PDA

View Full Version : My new uke experience

slaming
10-22-2010, 10:58 AM
hey guys,

so as some of you may know i have been looking to buy an eleuke, i managed to find one in my country after a bit of searching despite the fact it wasn't the one i 100% wanted. So i shelled out the full whack for it, and it arrived today. It came with a little damage on the body but that was compensated for in the form of 2 sets of strings and a 10 note, they offered me a full refund but i decided against it as it was the last eleuke in the country for sale! i mean nowhere had any stock, so man was i lucky. anyways this probably makes no sense at all, as i'm tired but i wanted to let you guys know that i found it and that i am very pleased with it. BTW it was the rosewood model i got in the end.

slaming

cletus
10-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Cool,man! Glad you are happy with it, sounds like the buyer took care of the damage issue to your satisfaction, and you got your uke!
Have a great time with your new treasure.

slaming
10-22-2010, 11:29 AM
ok and i have a video up on youtube now of me first time going through a song on my new uke ( please bear in mind i've only been playing a month) here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCxRi7slPU)

and cletus yeah i love it and i was more than happy with the damage issue being sorted i mean you can even see it when i'm playing my hand rests over it.

Mim
10-22-2010, 12:33 PM
I love the rosewood models and I am so glad you found one. It is worth the strings and 10 note because one day you will ding it yourself and you wont feel so bad for it!

TCK
10-22-2010, 03:09 PM
VId sounds great, and a Uke with a ding is one with character :)