the headless electric

MixSon

Reaction score
Hello friends,
It's getting late here in Florida, else I'd attempt to come up with some uncalled-for wittisism or whatnot.
But I wanted to share this with you, so in the mean time, please take two looks and call me in the morning.
Thanks
John (not Dr.)

That is one sweet uke. Where did you get it? It looks like a Klingon ship.

Aloha John,
Awesome design and sound, as a player, I can tell you come from an elelctric guitar background...and applied it here....As a designer, unique and innovative....
thanks for sharing....MM Stan..

That was differnt... But Nicely differnt i liked it.. Your uke looks awesome.. Well done i enjoyed that..

Thanks everyone for your comments.
I do lean toward the electric, it's true. I don't consider myself a guitarist, since I spend most of my playing time on the extreme outer fringes of the mando genre.
But I built these instruments, and at some point I realized that with the right selection of string gauges, it could be tuned just about any way one chooses.
This first video features tuning to standard guitar because that is how the buyer wanted it. (I rolled camera before having to deliver it.)
And I will be posting something in tenor uke tuning very soon, as that is the scale of Mukudo; 17".
I'm hoping that, among the thousands of UU members, there is that "lunatic fringe" of electric aficionados who might share my interests; and that everyone else might find at least a passing interest in what work I might share.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Top Bottom