Help if you can...?

farmerboy

Reaction score
Hi, my school ukulele group has just been sent confirmation of their audition date for Britian's Got Tallent. I'm one of the teachers who leads them along with spookfoote. I know this is a bit cheeky, but if there's anyone in NW UK who has a u-bass I could borrow for this one-off I promise it'll be really well looked after and might even get to wave to you from your telly. If we get through, I'll try to get our own, but they've only given us 6 days notice (and during half-term break too! - not the best time to get the kids sorted out at school but we're giving it a go). I'm an experienced bass player and full time high school music teacher if this holds any sway in your decision making...

If you are able to help, or think you might be able to, then please give me a tinkle through the private message thing to discuss.

P.S. Does anyone have any Imodium?

Unfortunately, I am not in UK nor do I have a Ubass, but I have to say, I wish you all the best of luck! Hope you will share videos with us! and hope that someone will come through for you.. if anyone can, it will be this group!

Good luck!

I am in the UK, but I do not know what a UBass is, sounds like a type of fish, but I'm assuming it's an amp! Anyway, I just wanted to wish you luck, let us know if you get through and I may actually watch the thing (never do) and vote! (never do that either) :D

the Kala U-bass is a bass ukulele - check it out with a search on YouTube. They're VERY cool.

Thanks for your support - if they let us through to the TV rounds, you could maybe vote for us...?

the Kala U-bass is a bass ukulele - check it out with a search on YouTube. They're VERY cool.

Thanks for your support - if they let us through to the TV rounds, you could maybe vote for us...?

Sure, like I said, I'd actually watch :D

Top Bottom