Houston Area of Texas

I was in Dallas for a couple years. They have quite a few ukulele players up there. I am guessing there are a few in Houston too. Just got to look around. Try some of the other mainland forums. (Fleamarketmusic, etc)

Houston here, Heights-ish.

But I'm a total noob.

Spam Musubi for the mouth!

Surprisingly, there's a place that sells it here so I don't have to make it myself.

Too bad it doesn't make me a better uke player.

houston im here... whats up guyz!!!!

houston ukes...rock!!!

there's the monthly houston ukulele meetup group meetup this Thursday. Any interest?

I've never met with this group before, but I was invited to check them out.

I'm in San Antonio, however if we could get enough UU people together, I would drive that way to attend.

Just came across this thread. I'm actually the organizer for the Houston Ukulele Meetup Group. There are a lot of people registered, but only about 3-7 people show up for the meeting. Probably due to the time, traffic, location. Houston is pretty big, and people are spread out all over from the North side of town down to the Clear Lake Area.

If you get a chance stop by one Thursday.

I anybody wants to get together some other time to jam let me know.

Gerald

wow i started this thread but havnt checked for quite some time
i feel a little stupid now :(

oh well
lets see i have just converted 3 guitar players into uke players in my area
and i would love to set up a meeting

also ive been emailing James Hill and he said if i could get together a club to sponsor him a trip he would come down for a workshop or concert.

how awesome would that be right

well im more attentive to the threads now so ill reply to posts lol

and cliff your not a noob lol

i'm a total uke noob...heck, I'm a "playing music" noob!

anyhow, I guess I'll bring this thread back up to the top.

so anyone want to actualy have a meet up eventualy?

im having my friend Ethan Master of the Hawiian Ukulele[thats his recording title) down from austin and am tring to book a gig at javajazz

if anyone is intersted to show or to even play with us
i know he has a couple of awsome songs that are only a couple of chords and would be great to have about 10 people on stage with ukuleles lol

so anyone want to actualy have a meet up eventualy?

im having my friend Ethan Master of the Hawiian Ukulele[thats his recording title) down from austin and am tring to book a gig at javajazz

if anyone is intersted to show or to even play with us
i know he has a couple of awsome songs that are only a couple of chords and would be great to have about 10 people on stage with ukuleles lol

I'd be intersted for sure!

just let me know, i'm still not comfortable playing in public...but I'd be sure to attend.

North Houston (The Woodlands)

Hey guys,

Just started learning Uke, and found this forum. glad to be here, hope i can find some fellow players around this area.

aloha ^_^ ,\/..

Top Bottom