Uke Flash Cards!!!!????

octopusike

Reaction score
So.... as if my life is not busy enough. I am learning theory, chords/variants and scales. I just got a dang cool multi-purpose printer with scan to pdf and all sort of craziness. I have been trying to make my own flashcards for regular c and low g tunings.

***I wanted to see some input as I am at a mental stand still. Being that it would be 2 sets of cards.***

I have also been working on learning music notes themselves. I also want to make sure that I have the notes right on each so I can place them correctly on flash cards. Is a standard c g3-c3-e3-a3 and a low g g2-c3-e3-a3. I am sure I can find that but honestly I have given myself the biggest migraine between work and learning. I would appreciate it!

The types of flashcards I was thinking of creating were
1. Notes/ Listing the note on the front and having the staff on the back for standard tuning as well as low g.
2. Chords, Every chord I can possibly get my hands on or think of in both tunings and listing the name of the chords on the front and having the fingering and music staff on the back.
If I can get some of these going as I just got my pc up and going then I would like to create the scales cards and so on.

Input please!!!!! Thanks

I might print some of these off to learn :D Great post!

Top Bottom