"What's New?" button addiction?

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
It's a pretty cool feature that lets you keep up to speed. A fellow UU member told me that they hit that button maybe 80-90 times a day. Anyone else willing to admit their addiction? Is there a twelve step program? Is there a risk of going blind?

- Steve

Hi. My name is scottie and I'm a ukuholic

Hmmm....I was actually talking about the little "What's New?" button on the top left side of the screen that lets you see the latest posts here on UU.

- Steve

If I had a penny for every time I hit that button in the past few months since finding this site.. I would solve the deficit problems and we would ALL have every uke of our dreams... I'm addicted!

Didn´t even realize it was there.

Hmmm....I was actually talking about the little "What's New?" button on the top left side of the screen that lets you see the latest posts here on UU.

- Steve

I hit it constantly & I DO mean constantly!

I didn't realize hitting it was a problem. I am in denial. It isn't a problem if you don't think it is.

It's a pretty cool feature that lets you keep up to speed. A fellow UU member told me that they hit that button maybe 80-90 times a day. Anyone else willing to admit their addiction? Is there a twelve step program? Is there a risk of going blind?

- Steve

I have no idea what you are talking about... *twitch*

(I may have been a bit low on that estimate....)

WHAT? NO. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM.

WHY DO YOU ASK? I CAN QUIT ANY TIME!

Heeheeheeeee

I didn't even know that button was there. Thanks a lot...

The second I finish writing this, I know I will hit the "What's New" button! I guess I am hooked!

How do you think we found this thread?

What a wonderful service that button has done for many of us.

Keep uke'in' and keep pressing the button!

Top Bottom