Kanilea cocert on ebay

mangorockfish

Reaction score
Nice used kanilea "custom" concert on ebay. Check out the headstock logo. Never seen one like it before. BIN seems a little steep.

Could you post a link to the auction please? I did an eBay search for Kanilea and more than one concert came up, so I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Mahalo!

It looks like one of those early models....to some their collectable...a lawsuit model, as they made just a few hundred of them...I think....

Could you post a link to the auction please? I did an eBay search for Kanilea and more than one concert came up, so I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Mahalo!

It's item # 290491658725. I'm computer challenged and don't know how to post a link for it.

Nice used kanilea "custom" concert on ebay. Check out the headstock logo. Never seen one like it before. BIN seems a little steep.

That is the headstock logo they got sued over by a university in the Midwest. There are a few of them around, nothing weird with the bracing or the like, just a standard Kanile'a

Their current logo is so elegant and this old one is just the opposite.

Not sure if they got sued but they were advised by Kansas university that it looked like their logo.If you look at the label picture with serial number 0607 that means it was built in 2006 July. and the number 1076 could be the 76th one built.I have a tenor with a blue label and it was made in 2005 July and the serial number is hand written.When I was in Kaneohe last February Joe said I have a collector ukulele and that he has 2 in his collection.

Top Bottom