MUSICGUYMIC cannot get ahold of.....

coconutmango

Reaction score
What is the best way to contact Mike ???? I have left him several phone messages, a few emails, tried to send a message through ebay seller, and cannot make contact with him. Do any of you have a different phone number, email, or some other way to contact him ? I haven't had much success with this. Seems from the threads, that many of you are able to contact him with ease... ?

This is the info. I have for him:

MUSICGUYMIC
757-777-7873 or email musicguymic@aol.com

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!

I received a message from him via eBay saying that he is ill right now, so he may be a little slow answering messages and the like.

Last edited:
Aloha CoconutMango,
Maybe he wasn't in his shop and traveling or something.....give him a call in a few days...he's usually prompt on those things...phone him, it's the easiest and fastest way to get a hold of him.
Good Luck! MM Stan...

Mike answers every call and every email. He doesn't leave it to his workers. If he hasn't responded then he must be sick. He has been on the transplant list for years. I hope he isn't too ill now.

Last edited:
I hope he's going to be okay. I seem to recall once where he said he didn't drink since he was on a list for a liver transplant.

Oh wow. I didn't know that. Now I feel extremely bad for bothering him about a purchase.
Hope he kicks through.

Last edited:
thanks for this information everyone...as I've been having the same probs getting in touch with Mike as well these past days...

if you read this Mike, we are praying for you and hope you will fight back at whatever it is that ails you.

Mike, I hope all is well and you are in my prayers and thoughts!!!

I will be sending him lots of good juju.

just got back from vacation: i'm sending a belated set of warm thoughts, good vibes and much aloha to Mike for a healthy recovery.

I am very ill with flu at the moment Sorry i have been slow in emails anhd answering phone....hopefully feel better soon

The flu sucks! Get better soon.

Thanks for checking in.

Jeez, Mike, 400 views in one day.

Sounds like a well deserved reputation to me.

For the flu, wash everything you touch. Pillow case, towel, change your toothbrush. It's easy to keep the germ alive by repeated contact, so whip it with persistence.

Then email me when you get feeling. I'm coming your way in January and there are big do'ins brewin' with the Canogahana Players for 2011.

Thanks guys for the update - wow - now I feel bad, didn't know Mike was sick. I guess that's part of not living in the islands now - you get back into your 'rush mode' of life, and waiting 2+ days is unheard of -- oh, how do I miss island time and that pace of life...
Well I know Mike is quite loved by all of you on this board, I haven't heard anything but praise and wonderful comments about him, his expertise with ukulele's, and the care/concern he puts in to the products he sells. Sounds like an amazing guy. I appreciate all of you for being so prompt about answering my questions, and keeping all of us updated here. You all sound pretty amazing too..... Wishing Mike a speedy recovery and good health.

Top Bottom