running out of things to play :(

slaming

Reaction score
any of you guys got any suggestions of stuff i can learn to play, i like learning tv theme song and really like people like jason mraz and cold play. anything you can can play and can give me a helping hand with learning, would be really apreciated.
thanks in advanced
slaming

Have you checked out the tabs and chords here? Click on the top "50 ukulele sites" button on the front page here and see what you can find. There's an amazing amount of free (!) music out there. I'd help you but I'm basically computer illiterate.

Have you checked out the tabs and chords here? Click on the top "50 ukulele sites" button on the front page here and see what you can find. There's an amazing amount of free (!) music out there. I'd help you but I'm basically computer illiterate.

never come across those i'm gonna go check it out now

Go to chordie.com, and look up songs by artists you like. You can get the chord diagrams for uke by using the pull down menu for "Tuning" on the left side of the window, and you can change keys by using the "transpose chords" pull down menu.
–Lori

There are plenty of challenging instrumental tabs at Dominator's site if you're interested in playing solo arrangements. You should also find plenty of stuff in the Tabs section of UU.

Go to chordie.com, and look up songs by artists you like. You can get the chord diagrams for uke by using the pull down menu for "Tuning" on the left side of the window, and you can change keys by using the "transpose chords" pull down menu.
–Lori
Yes Chordie.com is great. BTW am I the only one that has the pulldown menu for transposing and uke tuning on the right side of the page? DAP

Yes Chordie.com is great. BTW am I the only one that has the pulldown menu for transposing and uke tuning on the right side of the page? DAP

Mine is right as well. Maybe Lori typed it wrong? No matter really.

yeah i've found some old songs i like on richard g's site. weird really being 16 i should be into new stuff but i so much preffer all the old "real" music!

Google MusicTeacher2010 and Keonepax for some awesome tutorials.....Happy Strummings!!!! MM Stan..

oops... just checking to see if you're paying attention!
She meant stage left.

Running out of things to play? Are you kidding? Even the things I know how to play I could learn to play 'deeper'.

was birthday yeasterday, which is how i got my eleuke, and my friend bought me a ukulele book with a load of nice songs in it which i'm working through :D

Top Bottom