PDA

View Full Version : Anuenue Ukulele case?

aHarvestr
10-27-2010, 04:03 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how good an Anuenue ukulele case is. It looks like a good traveling case and i was wondering if anyone could describe its quality
thanks

bobby b
10-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Depends on which case your talking about?

http://www.anuenue-uke.com/html_version/#frame_accessories_28

The hardshell cases look to be quite sturdy.
There are 'standard' and 'custom' 'gig-bags', their 'custom' gig bag looks to have some 'durability' upgrades.
They look good to me, but I have not seen them up close.
So far I have heard nothing but good things about the quality of Anuenue products in general.

Hope this helps

ukeeku
10-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I have a Anuenue uke and the gigbag. it is a lot more padded than a normal gig bag. Also the strap thing on the front is nice to hold my portable music stand.
If you want to know about the hard case, I am sorry

Uke Republic
10-27-2010, 05:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how good an Anuenue ukulele case is. It looks like a good traveling case and i was wondering if anyone could describe its quality
thanks

Not all the items are available in the US. The green gator isn't I know. I think we can only get the padded soft cases unless you buy the banjolele or the 1879

mm stan
10-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Aloha harvestr,
I don't know about the Anuenue ukulele case, However I have a Oscar schmidt vinyl hard case with thick plush inside lining...its awesome for $59.99 from Musician's friend....MM Stan...

Chris Tarman
10-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Not all the items are available in the US. The green gator isn't I know. I think we can only get the padded soft cases unless you buy the banjolele or the 1879

That's too bad... that green gator case is AWESOME!

sukie
10-28-2010, 08:02 AM
That's too bad... that green gator case is AWESOME!
I know! I looked on the site last night. no mention of it here. I WANT!

NatalieS
04-30-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm going to resurrect this old thread, because I am really interested in getting one of those green alligator cases. I am in the U.S. does anyone know of an American vendor?

Lideruke
04-30-2012, 12:30 PM
And any site to order it from? That's one awesome case!

Lideruke
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
So, per AnueNue, there is just one US distributor, Dana B. Goods. I called them and they state they still do not carry the green gator case.

Update: I found them on Lorduke.com. $79.95 AUD. $87.60 USD, including shipping, for soprano case.
Thank you, UU! My Mainland will look fantastic in that case!

Update#2: They sold their last one this weekend. They won't have more until July.