Anuenue Ukulele case?

Depends on which case your talking about?

http://www.anuenue-uke.com/html_version/#frame_accessories_28

The hardshell cases look to be quite sturdy.
There are 'standard' and 'custom' 'gig-bags', their 'custom' gig bag looks to have some 'durability' upgrades.
They look good to me, but I have not seen them up close.
So far I have heard nothing but good things about the quality of Anuenue products in general.

Hope this helps

I have a Anuenue uke and the gigbag. it is a lot more padded than a normal gig bag. Also the strap thing on the front is nice to hold my portable music stand.
If you want to know about the hard case, I am sorry

I was wondering if anyone knows how good an Anuenue ukulele case is. It looks like a good traveling case and i was wondering if anyone could describe its quality
thanks

Not all the items are available in the US. The green gator isn't I know. I think we can only get the padded soft cases unless you buy the banjolele or the 1879

Aloha harvestr,
I don't know about the Anuenue ukulele case, However I have a Oscar schmidt vinyl hard case with thick plush inside lining...its awesome for $59.99 from Musician's friend....MM Stan...

Not all the items are available in the US. The green gator isn't I know. I think we can only get the padded soft cases unless you buy the banjolele or the 1879

That's too bad... that green gator case is AWESOME!

I'm going to resurrect this old thread, because I am really interested in getting one of those green alligator cases. I am in the U.S. does anyone know of an American vendor?

And any site to order it from? That's one awesome case!

So, per AnueNue, there is just one US distributor, Dana B. Goods. I called them and they state they still do not carry the green gator case.

Update: I found them on Lorduke.com. $79.95 AUD. $87.60 USD, including shipping, for soprano case.
Thank you, UU! My Mainland will look fantastic in that case!

Update#2: They sold their last one this weekend. They won't have more until July.

Last edited:
Top Bottom