So your fleeing from your house and can only grab one...

That's why I like sopranos! I can grab 2 or 3 easily! Hah!!!

The concert uke is so much lighter than the tenor to carry on foot for days whilst going to greet the space aliens. And, if they ask me to come with them...

The concert uke is so much lighter than the tenor to carry on foot for days whilst going to greet the space aliens. And, if they ask me to come with them...

You may save the planet if they take you up and you play but then again the sound of the ukulele could be their war cry. MY DOG HAS FLEAS!!! ATTACK!

I risk my life and grab both my Mya Moe and Moore Bettah.

The beauty of the Moore Bettah may save your life. The may be in awe of all the inlay but then again they may be angered as they are relatives of Earths mollusk and see their breatheren smattered about that ukulele. ATTACK!

Dang. I already know what's gonna happen. I'd bring my Moore Bettah.

I'd break into Matt's house and take his Moore Bettah. Since he lives 1000+ miles away, I'd take my National resophonic. It may prove useful to deflect lasers and stuff.

Last edited:
I don't know about escaping on foot, but my husband and I have discussed the possible need to get the hell out of dodge in an emergency. We've decided his truck is the better option over my sedan. It has a shell and with some blankets and pillows, we could actually sleep in the back if we had to. I bought a siphon kit so we could grab all the gas out of my car to put in the truck if need be.

As much as I'd like to be able to take all my instruments with me, I guess I'd settle for my Kanai tenor pineapple if I had to pick just one. We'd need the room for a few cases of bottled water and non-perishable food stuff.

Then there's the damned cat. We couldn't just leave her behind, so I'd put her and her litter box in the cab overnight because the last thing I want is a cat flinging litter on me or stinking up the joint while I'm trying to sleep.

I've got two hands! I'd grab my KoAloha Sceptre and Kanilea Tenor. Then backpack style, I'd load up my Pineapple Sunday. :)

The Kamaka tenor. It isn't even a tough decision for me...the others are afterthoughts.

Oh my gawd, just like if you had to choose between children....almost impossible.....don't wanna tell, might upset the rest...he he....

Top Bottom