Keeping busy

Philstix

Reaction score
This shoulds keep me out of trouble for a while. While I was making these linings my shop-vac demonstrated why you want to have a sealed electric motor for a spray booth - it shorted out spectacularly with sparks 4 to 5 inches high, loud pops and a large smoke plume.

Attachments

• walnut sets 005.jpg
    walnut sets 005.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 57
  • fingerboards 007.jpg
    fingerboards 007.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Linings.jpg
    Linings.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 50
This shoulds keep me out of trouble for a while. While I was making these linings my shop-vac demonstrated why you want to have a sealed electric motor for a spray booth - it shorted out spectacularly with sparks 4 to 5 inches high, loud pops and a large smoke plume.

I know just what you mean...Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhyGCZDK6vU

Looks great! You'll have to bring one of those by sometime!
Mika

That is exactly what it looked like if you add a lot more smoke. The on/off switch is right next to the motor so I had to wait until the breaqker popped to get it turned off. Mika I'll be sure and bring one by when I get them finished.

Top Bottom