Holy Crap, I'm going to be on the radio today... FOR AN HOUR

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
So yesterday I went to an open mic with Skitzic. Played 3 songs and was done. Well, afterwards the host came up to me and asked how many songs I can play. I said between 6 and 8 comfortable. I thought he wanted me for a gig or something. Then he busts out and says that he is a radio dj and a spot opened up in his show for today. Soooo he asked me If i wanted to play.. couldn't turn it down, now I just gotta figure out if I can fill a freaking hour.

Anyway, if you'd like to listen, at 5pm est head to http://www.thephilstahlshow.com/wxlv.html and click on the yellow button for the live stream.

I'll be repping UU on it so listen for me!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

This is so exciting!

How bout adding the common few that people usually hear? Hey Soul Sister, I'm yours.. (If you're going to sing though)

In my life? (If you don't sing)

Nope haha. Human Nature, Imagine, Gently Weeps are definite though.

*coughcough*Dylan*coughcough*

Dude didn't even really sing, just speak the words to the beat. :D

And I would pay money to hear Colin sing Hey Soul Sister...a lot of money.

Way to go, CoLmes! If we're not at home at 5pm EST today, will there still be a way to hear the show? Will you be able to post a link to an archive? We'd love to listen to you on the show!

good luck and congrats! awesome.. I hope that you will post a link to listen because I wont be able to then... I will be at soccer practice! darn...

Way to go, CoLmes! If we're not at home at 5pm EST today, will there still be a way to hear the show? Will you be able to post a link to an archive? We'd love to listen to you on the show!

I'm not sure. I'm sure they record them or something. I'll ask them as soon as I get there.

Well alright Colmes!!!! That is both exciting and excellent, make us proud!!!

Last edited:
How bout adding the common few that people usually hear? Hey Soul Sister, I'm yours.. (If you're going to sing though)

In my life? (If you don't sing)

haha maybe I'll break out HSS. Yeah i'm going to have to sing to get this hour covered..

I'll do my best to rep UU. I have my shirt on, I'll give as many shoutouts as i can.

Oh and In My Life wouldbe awesomebut I dunno how to play it. :(

I want to hear it too. I will not be able to listen live though. They might be able to give you a CD of the show before you leave. If not, you might consider having a small recorder in the room, if it is OK with them. Some of the iPods have a mic, and voice memo feature.

–Lori

CoLmes, I would love to listen to you for an hour..if that's all I can get. Congratulations!
I checked the site breifly and there was something about watching past performances on their Myspace page?
DAP

Last edited:
haha maybe I'll break out HSS. Yeah i'm going to have to sing to get this hour covered..

I'll do my best to rep UU. I have my shirt on, I'll give as many shoutouts as i can.

Oh and In My Life wouldbe awesomebut I dunno how to play it. :(

I will look for your shirt on the radio, Colin. :p

Remember to have fun. And concentrate.

Best of luck tonight! I can't listen because I will be working but if there is a place it can be heard later, please post it here!

Best of luck tonight! I can't listen because I will be working but if there is a place it can be heard later, please post it here!
W00t PoHo Radio FTW!
Looking forward to listening, Colin!

Top Bottom