Britain's Got Talent

spookefoote

Reaction score
Lancashire, UK (Just around the corner from George
As Farmerboy told you all the other day our school Ukulele Orchestra has been selected for audition for Britain's Got Talent this Saturday in Manchester. The kids are ready and all fired up and we're both very proud of them. So show us a little support on this thread and I'll pass on your best wishes to our wonderful students. We won't be able to communicate with you regarding auditions etc after this round as the legal documentation is rather specific and I'm pretty certain that Mr Cowell's lawyers would give us a jolly good spanking. Oooh Matron!

That's excellent news congratulations! I was going to ring but I think it's too soon from learning it would be good to get exposure in the uk to kick start a boom!

Best wishes to your orchestra and much fun and success to them! How wonderful.. Can you record their performance and share?

Sweet! Kick some butt!

Awesome....best of luck and show the world how great the uke is!!!

All the best, you guy's are the GREATEST!!! Give Cowell a big ukee hug.
DAP

Ukes Rock!!

GoodLuck !! Your kids have a wonderful opportunity and will remember this all their lives.

Great work you are doing,. I taught for 20 years and know how rewarding it can be. Let us know everything you can possibly share. We are pulling for your kids!! Lozark

you guys are ace.

hey spookefoote and farmerboy

an awesome job your doing fellas...hope the kids have a great day and enjoy their music and the experience!!! All the very best of success to you all!!!

many blessings, eugene

Aloha Spookfoote and Farmerboy,
Good Luck and have fun and enjoy!!!! I know the kids will do good!! lots of good memories for them!!! MM Stan...

Thank you all so much for your kind words they are very much appreciated by us and the kids. Unfortunately we are not allowed to comment about the audition itself, so fingers crossed.

Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR UKULELES!

Thank you all so much for your kind words they are very much appreciated by us and the kids. Unfortunately we are not allowed to comment about the audition itself, so fingers crossed.

Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR UKULELES!

Maybe you will let us know if you are extra busy with your orchestra and not posting here much ;) Good luck again.. Any chance of some videos of your superstars.. even before the audition?

Good luck here from another uk'uker.. Looking forward to seeing the vid :)

Well done, brother! I'm proud o' yez. DO keep us informed, yah?

Top Bottom