What do you guy's think?

bobby b

Reaction score
I posted in the 'videos' board but got no response. Just lookin' for some feedback on this rough song idea I came up with while 'noodling' on the Uke.

Enjoy.....hopefully :p

Aloha Bobby,
I thought that was sweet! I enjoyed that and you made the Keli'i worth buying...thanks for shaing..Have fun and enjoy!!! you certainly have some talent... MM Stan...

Heyya Bobby,
That was really great! It was a great accompaniment to my morning cup of tea and toast :) Thanks for sharing the love.
Monty

Aloha Stan,
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. :) I knew I'd get a response here!
Yes the Kelii was well worth buying, no regrets, she is the sweetest little thing huh......

Mahalo.....eh! (Canadian accent.....lol)

hi Bobby

that was really lovely mate...sweet melody...nice playing...just rolls along so mellow...hypnotic in the best of ways...more vids please!!!

Awwwww shucks, you guy's are too kind!

Cheers everyone!

I'll post more vids as I make 'em, usually if I have the place to myself while late late late at night. :cheers: :shaka:

This reminds me of the super soothing music you'd hear on one of those CDs you'd put in to help yourself to sleep. 'd love to hear more :D
I like your noodles.

Bobby,

That was great. I really enjoyed that. Nice composition and playing.

More please.

Man I needed that at the end of a very long hard day. I wish I could play something like that before I go to bed, I know I would have SWEET dreams, thanks so much and if you have a YouTube channel please post the link. If I missed it it's because I'm whupped, boss emailed at 12am wanted emergency work done and I was working on a document w him over the phone til 1:45 am errgh.

LOVED the clip, more please! :D

Wow...!!! thanks everyone...!! Mahalo! :shaka:

I've been working on it a bit further since, that was pretty much 'off the cuff'. Maybe I'll post an updated version when I'm done. :music:

Teek, glad I could add a little Ukelele to help ease 'yer day :)

That was really pretty. I'm currently waiting for my Kelii koa soprano from MGM to get through Canadian customs. The fantastic sound of your tenor kelii made me even more excited to try my kelii!

Cool, congrats, I'm sure you will love your Kelii soprano!!
I played a couple while choosing mine (in Hawaii), and I tell ya what, they both sounded great!
I pretty much did a coin toss between 2 tenors when I got mine.
They are sooooo light and responsive, it is amazing! The tops are very very thin and there is a nice arch to the back, you can fell every vibe through the body and really hear the wood sing. Play it often and the sound will blossom.
I highly recommend using a humidifier btw. Whereabouts in Canada are you?

Top Bottom