She Don't Use Jelly!!!! (flaming lips cover)

great work russ! hooray for the flaming lips!

That was great! And it's such a funny song!

I'm jealous of your ability to play the harp in a rack while you play the uke. I really suck at it. My uke and harp playing both go downhill. :(

thanks! it's not as tough as it looks if you keep the harp parts simple. i've been messing around with the 12 bar blues and doing blues harp riffs. nothing going on youtube though. that's just for me to see and hear. cuz i suck at it!!!

cheers!

haha! okay quick draw mcgraw, you got me there!:biglaugh:

Ha, I used to love quick draw mcgraw :D.

Russ, I had no idea who the Flaming Lips were. I watched their video and commented on yours. You are definately elevating your skills. Great job.

i was frustrated with work, so i stopped to do a quick video to clear my head. i considered plugging in one of my ukes to get some big distortion but then decided to keep it acoustic and ukey.

You mean like the cigar box pickup? Great job on the video and I don't know how you can blow, strum, and suck (I mean inhale...) at the same time. :D

thanks Seeso and Michelle! if you guys want to give it a try without investing in a harp rack, all you need is a wire coat hanger, a pair of pliers, and some rubber bands. i know....ghettoooooo.

cheers!

thanks Seeso and Michelle! if you guys want to give it a try without investing in a harp rack, all you need is a wire coat hanger, a pair of pliers, and some rubber bands. i know....ghettoooooo.

cheers!

I can't play harmonica, but maybe I'll make myself a kazoo rack.

Russ, you're a triple threat with the ukulele, harmonica, and voice!

Top Bottom