Kamaka Tenor Discounted $150 at Acoustic Vibes

cletus

Reaction score
It was "dropped, cracked, and repaired'. Jeff said he would take a discount off the price.
Just a "heads up" to UU forum folk.

Interestingly to me, Kanilea is his top seller in ukuleles. He has some other nice ukes in stock, notably a koa Collings, and a concert Breedlove which quickened my pulse. A new shipment of KoAlohas is expected soon.

Man, it's a great store!

Aloha Cletus,
Mahalo for the heads up on the Kamaka Tenor at Accoustic Vibes....It seems that Accoustic Vibes is a ukulele candy store for you,
always visiting there and making your eyes pop with envy....Now that's my kind of Candy Store!!!! MM Stan....

It was "dropped, cracked, and repaired'. Jeff said he would take a discount off the price.
Just a "heads up" to UU forum folk.

Interestingly to me, Kanilea is his top seller in ukuleles. He has some other nice ukes in stock, notably a koa Collings, and a concert Breedlove which quickened my pulse. A new shipment of KoAlohas is expected soon.

Man, it's a great store!

It's showing as sold on the website.

....It seems that Accoustic Vibes is a ukulele candy store for you,
always visiting there and making your eyes pop with envy....Now that's my kind of Candy Store!.

I HAD to go down that way to pick up my wife, so I MIGHT AS WELL stop by since I had time to kill...
Dude, I haven't been to the candy store in person for a whole month!

Top Bottom