I'm No Good ( Amy Winehouse) instrumental on soprano LoPrinzi

jeffshuniak

Reaction score
[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=172234656124953[/video]

Last edited:
Aw shucks Jeff,
I haven't registered to facebook!!!Anyways Welcome to UU and our forums..Have fun and enjoy!!!
MM Stan..

I'd LOVE tabs for this! Great job!!

maybe sunday I'll have time to figure out how to post vids straight to this site.

very nice.

maybe sunday I'll have time to figure out how to post vids straight to this site.

Hi Jeff! Yay you found the forum. :D

You can't upload vids straight to UU but you can use a hosting site like Youtube and paste the link to your vid, like you did here. Or their embedding code which will show the vid right here in the forum instead of people having to click to another site.

I'd LOVE tabs for this! Great job!!

I wrote it in standard notation - I could send you that in just a few days... if you need tab...that would take me a little while. I already have other people I have to write or arrange things for and Ive been putting that stuff off for a while. theyr prolly getting mad at me. also, I recently joined a new project and we have a performance in two weeks and I havnt practiced my material even once..I kinda procrastinate a little.

if you do want the standard not...I'd be happy to share....(its in A minor..so , its pretty easy)

Top Bottom