San Francisco Ukers

jjsdad

Reaction score
Any San Francisco Ukers (or others in the SF Bay Area) want to get together to jam sometime this weekend (6/28-6/29)? I'm free Saturday after 3pm. and on Sunday. I don't know of a good spot, though...but, there's gotta be somewhere in SF that would work.
:music:

after 5

hi,
i would be available after 5 on sat. i am out by the cliff house and can meet somewhere in the richmond district. how about the zephyr cafe on balboa?

later,
nathan

Last edited:
Nathan,

That would work for me. Never been to Zephyr cafe, but I think I've been to a fishing supply store near there. Would the cafe owners mind if people play ukulele there? Another possibility if it's not too cold would be Lake Merced or Stern Grove (Russ says that there are firepits out by the west end, but I haven't been there for a while). Of course I'm a bit biased to that end of town since I live in that district.

Anyone else available around, say, 5:30 pm Saturday?

cancelling

hi jeremey,
i am going to have to cancel today's meet. i got a case of food poisoning last might a am still not up to par. hope you get this messages. will call the zephyr to try and notify you.

nathan

Ouch... I hope you get better. Looks like no one else in SF is around this weekend either (or at least they're not checking UU...)

meet today?

jeremy,
i have recovered today, if you are up for getting together i am also. pick a place and i will meet you.

nathan

Anyone down to jam this Saturday, 8/30?

Hey all,

Anyone down to get together this coming Saturday. Doesn't matter to me if it's in the City of not, I'm pretty mobile. Thinking around 1pm-ish. Roll Call, let's hear it!!!!

Mike

I might be able to make it on Saturday. Not sure yet. In the city would be better for me. Where were you thinking? One possibility might be the western end of Stern Grove Park. I think there's some firepits out by the pond there.

hey guys, im back in the bay area. and imma make an official bay area meet up very soon.

for me school just started and i dont have schools on friday, so if a problem with anyone for a friday meet up, please let me know.

for an estimate of when, im saying within the next 3 weeks.

hey guys, im back in the bay area. and imma make an official bay area meet up very soon.

for me school just started and i dont have schools on friday, so if a problem with anyone for a friday meet up, please let me know.

for an estimate of when, im saying within the next 3 weeks.

cool. looking forward to another bay area meet. that's nice that you don't have school on fridays, but i think a lot of people might have work. maybe weekends are better?

Sup guys! I'll be in DC this weekend - could prolly come up to the city sometime sat... Lemme know when and where!

Havent been on the forum in a while, but I've been playin more now than I have in the past - hooray for me!

Fred, Fri, Sat, or Sun all work for me, jus post up at least 2 weeks in advanced so I can get the time off =] welcome back bruh!

an btw... thinkin bout hostin a bbq in the north bay, any interest?

Top Bottom