Song Help Request ka'au crater boys - surf picking (solo) help me

haoleerik

Reaction score
usually you can just google and find it but i cannot.
if anyone knows the correct link to find out the picking i would be super happy.

Thanks Gang!
-erik

i almost got it. its such a common song but barely anyone knows the picking. had to alter the end cuz my soprano no more one 15th fret!
auuuurite!

Good job. You've got the "Troy tone" down. His album "Hawaiian Style 'Ukulele" is the bomb if you don't have it already. It's all instrumentals with picking like that.

yeah i gotta work on my bends or whatever its called. you know the 5-5-5-5b 5-5-5-5b right after the first pull offs. i love troy's playing style he's my favorite. i dont got that cd yet, i'll grab it from i tunes or amazon or something. thanks for the tip. he keeps me motivated to play better

I'm rely mad at the site you gave me because it dosnt show any of the tabs so cab you give me the tabs instead ofthe tropical one please

I'm rely mad at the site you gave me because it dosnt show any of the tabs so cab you give me the tabs instead ofthe tropical one please
This is an old thread and TSH has shut down since then. Sorry for the inconvenience . . . this was all I could find, maybe someone else will have a completed tab.

Code:
(1)---3---3---3-----3--0----0---0--2----0-2-3-----------------------------
(2)----0---0---0-1---0---1---1----1--1------------------------------------
(3)-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(4)-----0---0-----0--------2---2-------0----------------------------------

I know this is an old thread but this will help any future searches.

Top Bottom