ugly duckling- ukulele and cello original song

ktdcello

Reaction score
HAVING SOOOO much fun with multi tracking and playing cello and uke. THis song is about those of us who have felt out of place... And sometimes still do... : )

Aloha Katie,
That was really nice...mixing it with the cello....that is one of the nicest cello playing I've ever heard...Sweet, You go girl!!!! Way to go!!!Thanks for sharing...MM Stan..
And you music does shine!!!!!

Aloha Katie,
That was really nice...mixing it with the cello....that is one of the nicest cello playing I've ever heard...Sweet, You go girl!!!! Way to go!!!Thanks for sharing...MM Stan..
And you music does shine!!!!!

THanks MMM stan! You are so sweet! I am happy you liked it! You shine too!

Very nice! My niece plays cello and uke also. I've always loved the sound of cello.

Very nice - the cello really brings out the harp-like quality of the ukulele. I, too, would love to have you add a track to one of my songs, Andi. I'd feel bad posting my video or a link in your link, but if you are interested in me sending you the link to the video, message me through Ukulele Underground and I'll send the link then. Mike

Hi Katie

that was really beautiful Katie...you have a lovely voice. the cello just gives any arrangement such a heightened level of emotion. Thanks for posting the song and sharing with us. eugene

Hi Katie

that was really beautiful Katie...you have a lovely voice. the cello just gives any arrangement such a heightened level of emotion. Thanks for posting the song and sharing with us. eugene

Thanks Eugene! That is very sweet!

Hey Ukulele Jim

I am in the middle of recording my second album and I am super busy with it... Once that is done I will have more time!

Cool, I'm in the same boat. Please keep me in mind and let me know when you have some time. I've got a few song ideas that would work well for your style. Cheers.

Katie, you're great. The cello adds so much. Thanks,
DAP

Katie, you're great. The cello adds so much. Thanks,
DAP
Hey DAP! You are great too! Hey, I see your from oakland! My best friend lives there! Driving home in CT it was 37 degrees. Jealous!

Top Bottom