Rustic Angel

H

Hippie Dribble

sorry..don't waste your time here

thought I could upload photos then found out I had no idea what I was doing (not the first time either)

moderators PLEASE wipe this

apologies again...have a beautiful handpainted tenor but she'll have to remain a mystery tilI learn how to use a computer

sorry, feel embarassed to waste your time...

Last edited:
Maybe someone can come in and help explain how to do it. Then I could learn how to do it too.

Ah I've got it...

If your photo is hosted by photobucket, have the picture you want up on phototbucket page, on the left it has "share this image" hit the direct link, it should say copied, then on UU use the image button in your reply and paste it in there, dont let the http go in twice.

zebrawooduke005.jpg

thanks Tony

just reading stories to the children...then I'll try again

appreciate the advice mate (that Zebrawood uke of yours doesn't get any uglier!!!:))

just reading stories to the children...then I'll try again

Goldilocks and the Twenty Seven Ukes???

"Oh that uke's too heavy, that uke's too loud, that uke's too ugly, that uke's too big, that uke's too square, that uke's too blingy, that uke's.........." (awww look, they've fallen asleep) :)

Goldilocks and the Twenty Seven Ukes???

"Oh that uke's too heavy, that uke's too loud, that uke's too ugly, that uke's too big, that uke's too square, that uke's too blingy, that uke's.........." (awww look, they've fallen asleep) :)

HA HA HA!!! :rofl::biglaugh:

.....but that uke is...just right!!!....and that one, and that one, oh, and that one too...:eek:

Oh, man, that story would wake me up! And when I would finally get to sleep, I'd have Uke Dreams.

Top Bottom