UU Merchandise Store

you know what would totally be kickass? a UU coozie!

wouldn't it be awesome to drink your diet coke out of this? it already made me think of switching to diet cuz it looks so good! according to my sources (which is probably a high price quote) would cost something like a whole $1.74 to make one.

untitled-1.jpg

lol. I think then it's a UU Prison Shank...at least that's how we could market it.

wouldn't it be awesome to drink your diet coke out of this? it already made me think of switching to diet cuz it looks so good! according to my sources (which is probably a high price quote) would cost something like a whole $1.74 to make one.

untitled-1.jpg
This would be awesome!!!!

untitled-1.jpg

Yes!!! My can of scotch and coke would look so good in that :)
Seriously, that would be awesome, and it's something that's at a price almost everyone could afford and would use.

Yes!!! My can of scotch and coke would look so good in that :)
Seriously, that would be awesome, and it's something that's at a price almost everyone could afford and would use.
eeeew! Scotch and coke? Please tell me you're kidding....

Top Bottom