Front page article about our uku club & festival!

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
The front page of today's Tampa Tribune features an article about the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society and our festival that is taking place this weekend. There are great full color pics of some of our members and also a sidebar article on Florida based ukulele builder Donna LoPrinzi. If you're in the area, be sure to pick up a copy or you can read the online version here: link.

- Steve

Aloha Steve,
That was a nice article and write up of LoPrinzi ukuleles and your ukelele club, Tampa Bay Ukulele Society....Thanks for sharing!!! Wow impressive membership count!!! MM Stan
Wish I could be there!!! a Luau tooo!!! mmmm....

Cool article in the Tampa Tribune! Thanks for posting about it. I wish I could attend the festival.

For what it's worth, here's a link to the "Ukulele Sales Continue to Trend Up" article in MMR (Musical Merchandise Review) magazine that was mentioned in the Tampa Tribune article. The MMR article features a nice shoutout to UU's own Mim, as noted in this thread from a few days ago.

Good luck with the festival, and please post lots of photos and videos of the festival after it happens.

added link

Last edited:
The front page of today's Tampa Tribune features an article about the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society and our festival that is taking place this weekend. There are great full color pics of some of our members and also a sidebar article on Florida based ukulele builder Donna LoPrinzi. If you're in the area, be sure to pick up a copy or you can read the online version here: link.

- Steve

That is a great article! Look forward to it this weekend. I'll be repping for Ohana and Kiwaya ukuleles who distribute Kelii Hawaiian made ukuleles in Japan, plenty of eye candy.

Top Bottom