FS: Todaro Sweetheart Ukulele (Soprano) <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
Wonderful uke built charrango-style, where the neck, back, and sides are all carved from a single piece of wood. Top is solid spruce. Whimsical soundhole and carved back. This uke has an absolutely HUGE voice. Condition is excellent, with little play time on it.

My flash makes the colors on the back look sort of washed out, but they are actually deep and vibrant. You can also see pics of this uke on Todaro's website at: http://www.akulele.com/sweetheart.html and look towards the bottom of the page to get a better idea of the colors on the back. Comes with the original colorful gigbag as well as a brand new Uke Crazy rigid foam case.

$399 plus s/h/i.

Todaro 5.jpgTodaro 4.jpgTodaro 6.jpgTodaro 2.jpgTodaro 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Rich

I love Joseph Todaro's stuff...actually tried to buy one of his ukes a few months back...unfortunately I'm not in the market for this one at the moment as I have just bought nearly 1/2 dozen in the past couple of months!!!...just adore the heart shaped soundhole. I hope you sell this one as it will make someone very happy...would be a great gift for a spouse or partner. Cheers mate!!!

Thanks Rich for working with me on this. I look forward to singing songs to my wife and future child with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom