Jake.... TONIGHT!!!

nickman2

Reaction score
hey everyone. Jake is in the Twin Cities and I'm seeing him tonight at the Cedar. I am just really psyched so i thought i would tell everyone. I hope to see some of you guys there.

hey everyone. Jake is in the Twin Cities and I'm seeing him tonight at the Cedar. I am just really psyched so i thought i would tell everyone. I hope to see some of you guys there.

We'll see you there. :-)

This will be the first time I miss Jake's performance in Minnesota. With my luck he'll probably perform a few songs I wish he played in the 3 shows I did attend. LOL!

Enjoy!

he was so good. I was amazed and I already have listened to him too much and know how good he is, but I was honestly amazed.

So nice. He's incredible.

It was an excellent concert. He played five songs I'd not heard before. And he's so dang nice. :-)

143, Bohemian Rhapsody, Halleluya -- I have no idea how to spell that --, the one about the japanese nisei fighters -- I forget the name --, and another one I forgot the name of. I'd not heard him play Spain live before either, but I have heard it on a CD. He probably played for a little over and hour and a half. The time flew.

143, Bohemian Rhapsody, Halleluya -- I have no idea how to spell that --, the one about the japanese nisei fighters -- I forget the name --, and another one I forgot the name of. I'd not heard him play Spain live before either, but I have heard it on a CD. He probably played for a little over and hour and a half. The time flew.

Did he play his new song, Bring your Adz?

Wow i am quite jealous. I dont know if he will ever come near me:( I hope you had a great time!!

I have tickets to see him in Chicago this Saturday night! Can't wait, been listening to his "Live!" CD repeatedly this week.

I bought an industrial Sharpie and will bring my Kala Travel....hope to get it signed!

I have tickets to see him in Chicago this Saturday night! Can't wait, been listening to his "Live!" CD repeatedly this week.

I bought an industrial Sharpie and will bring my Kala Travel....hope to get it signed!

I've heard you should bring a paint pen so the sig won't fade.

Well, Industrial Sharpies are crazy permanent. If it doesn't stick...well, I'll just have to go to another concert! :)

Top Bottom