Folks love the new Gecko and Chili

Uke Republic

Reaction score
I think GMoney will do a review but people really love the new plastic fantastic Mainlands. Pics don't do em justice as they are extra shiny and the graphics just make ye smile. Anyhow a lot of fun will happen from these new ukes. Bravo!

Love the Reggae Gecko! Any clips?

hi Mike

I'm with brother beergeek...lovin da reggae mahn, yo but where da clip brus??? :shaka: :)

Aloha Mike,
Them plastic fantastic colors are so cool...in many ways...$79.00 not bad....any sound clips or vid's brother????
Did you know in Honolulu in the eary 70's there was a surfboard company named "Plastic fantastic" some good times back then..
Thanks for sharing........MM Stan...
I just love the fleurocent bright colors......jus screams attention...

Last edited:
If the Gecko had a gecko bridge I think I'd died and gone to ukulele heaven.

I think GMoney will do a review but people really love the new plastic fantastic Mainlands. Pics don't do em justice as they are extra shiny and the graphics just make ye smile. Anyhow a lot of fun will happen from these new ukes. Bravo!

Did a short "New Uke" post a few minutes ago. LOVE the look, love the feel - it is similar to a Makala Doplhin, but the graphics are well done (designed by "our" own Captain_Lovehandles) & overall seem to be painted more consistently & finished w/a bit more attention to detail. Intonation is good, and I just couldn't put it down all night & this morning as well.

Aside: I encourage you to check Uke Republic's prices - They have them slightly lower than Mainland's own website! (I don't know what other sites will get them & when, I'd bet that Mainland has them in Tampa this weekend).

Top Bottom