Mainland has arrived!

Kitsune

Reaction score
My mainland, pineapple shaped, mangowood soprano has finally arrived. It's my second uke (after the makala dolphin) and it's quite exciting. I'll have to write a review after a bit more playing :) but so far it's just beautiful. Have to thank mainland for setting it up left-handed, meant I could tune it up and play it out of the box.

MAINLAND!!!!!!!!!

Don't know much about Mainland, but based on what you have just said, they must be allright. Excellent that they make provisions for those evil leftys! Not many will do it.

Enjoy. Mainland is a real deal. My Red Cedar Concert came set up just as I requested. A company (both of them :) who cares. IMHO.

There are two types of uke players: those who play Mainlands and those who wish they did. Mainlands RULE!!!

Congratulations! I love my mahogany soprano and cedar pineapple Mainlands. When you can, post some pics of yours. I might have to get a Mango to round out the collection. Ok, ACTUALLY, I need a Red Cedar soprano, a mahogany pineapple, and then both a mango soprano AND pineapple to truly round out the collection. But that isn't out of the question! They're small and not terribly expensive!

Congrats on your new uke! I've never played a Mainland, but I've heard good things about them.

Mainland is the best. I wish I'd gotten one sooner, I probably wouldn't have had had as much UAS if I'd learned how good and gotten one earlier.

Mainland is the best. I wish I'd gotten one sooner, I probably wouldn't have had had as much UAS if I'd learned how good and gotten one earlier.

Wouldn't work... I now have FOUR Mainland ukes w/the new Chili uke!

Mainland needs to make a longneck to get my attention....although I will be watching for news on their banjo-uke!

Congrats on your new uke.

Any pics????????

I love my Mainland. When I got my KoAloha, I thought I'd go into K-brand UAS overdrive. I do love the KoAloha but what I realized more was what an awsome deal the Mainlands are. The KoAloha may have it beat in weight, fit and finish, workmanship and sound. However, its much closer than you may suspect. If anything, it makes me want more Mainlands.

And +2 for longnecks.

Top Bottom