The last 1 visitor(s) to this page were

mplozzer

Reaction score
when i view my profile - @ the bottom of the page it reads
The last 1 visitor(s) to this page were

the # of visitors changes (increases)
but the last person to visit (name never changes)

does this mean that this person is always visiting my profile or is there some sort of glitch w/ the system?

just wondering

yeah i guess your right - sorry for making you read & comment on this thread

I've noticed that too, but hadn't bothered to wonder enough about it to even verbalize it to myself, lol. But hey, now that you mention it.....

Ooh! I just checked again after posting, and I see that they are not the same old names that always used to be there! Sweet!

Gee, I don't offen visit the profile page and look at those things...haven't even noticed stuff like that...sorry....
Now that you mention that, I'll check to see if it does....

it was just something i had noticed - not overly concerned w/ it - just thought i'd mention it - thought there may be a setting feature or something i forgot to set

Last edited:
I usually don't jump in on thread replies, but it was an honest question. I'm sure it was done in jest and should deserve some consideration instead of a little sarcasm. This can sometimes lead to a little animosity . . .

I usually don't jump in on thread replies, but it was an honest question. I'm sure it was done in jest and should deserve some consideration instead of a little sarcasm. This can sometimes lead to a little animosity . . .

I thought it was a good question as well - I noticed the same thing on my profile page.

I never really paid attention to it. Maybe in the future, I'll check it out!

Top Bottom