Ukulele Hero.

UkuleleBlake

Reaction score
From the makers of Guitar Hero comes this summer's hottest game..
Ukulele Hero! :music:
Through the Fire and Flames? How about Tiptoe Through the Tulips?
What songs would you put in Ukulele Hero? Talk about it here.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps would be the equivalent to Through the Fire and Flames if there was a Uke Hero.

If you left out or simplified the lead guitar parts, "Through Fire and Flames" actually would sound pretty cool on ukulele, I think :) /for what it's worth

Schizophrenic Snowflakes by Aldrine. With Aldrine as a boss battle.:bowdown::music::rock::worship:

Crazy G - the way Jake plays it. Same notes for each level, but Expert would be four times as fast as Easy.

Would Ukulele Hero have a smaller uke, too?

Haha, I was going to put Blitzkrieg Bop on my next album, Ukamotion. For Ukulele Hero, I'd definitely want a Rock and Roll Music by Chuck Berry as a uke cover.

I'm obviously and idiot! I wasn't aware that you all were referring to a game! You damn kids! Now get off my lawn!;)

Took me a second, too. By the way, don't think that being able to play an instrument will translate into being able to play that damned game. At a party. In front of a lot of people. :(

Took me a second, too. By the way, don't think that being able to play an instrument will translate into being able to play that damned game. At a party. In front of a lot of people. :(
The "Damn Lawn" comment is what I say whenever I feel really old. That's what our old neighbors would scream at us kids while growing up.

The "Damn Lawn" comment is what I say whenever I feel really old. That's what our old neighbors would scream at us kids while growing up.

Yeah, I was on the receiving end of that one a few times, too. Sadly, I've found myself almost saying it a couple of times, recently. Kids today with their music, and their hair. ;)

every single song that Iz has ever recorded. and just to make it harder you have to sing it too. rofl.

You know, come to think of it, who's to say that it isn't Ukulele Hero already? It's the size of a tenor risa electric or bugsgear, isn't it? All this time, these people have been playing the uke, and they didn't even know it.

Top Bottom