cheap guitar strap on ebay.. adjustable so can use for Uke too!

monty

Reaction score
Hey hobbits and hobbets,
Twas looking on ebay for a guitar strap for my incoming uke, and found a few for like $1.99US with free worldwide delivery. They appear to be genuine, normal guitar straps, just simple black nylon. Thought i'd let everyone know, in case you were pondering a strap purchase of your own. On the flipside, it may turn out to be a hunk of junk... but a $2 hunk of junk is money well wasted :)

For two bucks, you can't go wrong...could be too wide too...with the free delivery, they're probally giving it away or losing money...thanks for sharing....MM Stan...

I use an all leather mandolin strap, no metal or hard plastic bits. . . button on the bottom, around the headstock on the top.

I bought one of the above for .99. It's ok. The web material is fine but the stretchy plastic end pieces that go on the strap buttons are kinda cheesy so they may not last too long before they stretch out however.....99 cents!!!!

Haha I know 52, thats what I thought. I have every intention to go and get a nice all leather or similar strap, but for $2 why not?

Top Bottom