I Hope That I Dont Fall In Love With You - Tom Waits

bazmaz

Reaction score
That was nice, it may be simple but sometimes the simplest things sound the best... Good stuff :)

Nice and simple and mellow tune...is that you paul.....thanks for sharing...MM Stan
I thought it was cool...

yep, thats me - thanks all!

Very nice. My wife and I first discovered Tom Waits in '86 when I visited her when she was doing a year at The University of Lancaster. We toured all over England. We were in a pub in Canterbury for lunch and the barkeep was playing the entire "Heart of Saturday Night" album. When I got back to the states, I bought it right away. She bought "Closing Time" and brought it home with her at the end of the year. Those two albums have always been among our favorite "couple" albums. I'm going to have to learn this now! Thank you!

I love love this song! Great job! I'm always surprised by early Tom Waits stuff...he's so...coherent. HAHA!

I love love this song! Great job! I'm always surprised by early Tom Waits stuff...he's so...coherent. HAHA!

Well, except on the album "Small Change". The song "Pasties and A G-String" isn't all that coherent. Good, but not coherent! Come to think of it, "Small Change (Got Rained On With His Own .38)" has moments of Waits own brand of gibberish too!

Top Bottom