Hey, 1000 posts!

ukecantdothat

Reaction score
Thought I'd announce this with my own thread announcing the fact that I, too, have achieved this binary, yet artificial milestone! I guess this makes me an official PW? Actually, my 8 yr old has been waiting and waiting for this momentous occasion for weeks as the number's been creeping up and up. He's outside shooting hoops right now. Wait right here. I'll go get him. He's gonna be thrilled out of his random numerical mind...

Hey Daniel?!!!! Come see!!!!

:nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
You spend way too much time here.

hey ukecantdothat

congrats on the millenium...what's the view like from up there??:) for me, still climbing the steps...legs are a bit weary but pressing on...

all the best mate. happy that your health is so much better too!
cheers, eugene

Aloha Ukecantdothat,
Congrats man....so senior status is 100 posts, what is 1000 posts???hmmm he he...let me know!!! MM Stan....

Aloha Ukecantdothat,
Congrats man....so senior status is 100 posts, what is 1000 posts???hmmm he he...let me know!!! MM Stan....

I think the next step up from senior should be "elder"!!!

So that everyone 1000+ is an "Elder Member"...hmmm...maybe not that silly an idea...might put it to the moderators :eek:

Thought I'd announce this with my own thread announcing the fact that I, too, have achieved this binary, yet artificial milestone!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary. And those that don't.

Official PW? Keep working on it...but congrats on your 1000 posts! I bet there's a lot higher percentage of ukulele-related posts than I can claim!

Aloha Ukecantdothat,

2000 used to be Ukulele Hero, but it was decided that post counts weren't what UU was about (more or less) and that title was discontinued. No great loss, though.

Congrats to you, i was well chuffed that i reached 100, i can only dream of the magical 1000 mark..
Top job by you sir :)

I think the next step up from senior should be "elder"!!!

So that everyone 1000+ is an "Elder Member"...hmmm...maybe not that silly an idea...might put it to the moderators :eek:

There used to be other ranking but they were removed along with post counts. Eventually the post counts came back. There was even a reputation ranking. It was fun but apparently some folks abused it.Not me though, i would never think of abusing a ranking system in fun:)

Thought I'd announce this with my own thread announcing the fact that I, too, have achieved this binary, yet artificial milestone! I guess this makes me an official PW? Actually, my 8 yr old has been waiting and waiting for this momentous occasion for weeks as the number's been creeping up and up. He's outside shooting hoops right now. Wait right here. I'll go get him. He's gonna be thrilled out of his random numerical mind...

Hey Daniel?!!!! Come see!!!!

:nana::nana::nana:

Woohoo!

Welcome to the club.

Official PW? Keep working on it...but congrats on your 1000 posts! I bet there's a lot higher percentage of ukulele-related posts than I can claim!

Eh, what would you know about it? Wait a sec'... Look who I'm typing to! You, with your 16,719 (as of this posting...) posts! Sheesh! Here I am all bragadocioed, "Look at me! I'm a PW now!!!" I was figuring at two cents a post, I've donated twenty bucks worth of opinion here ($20.02 after this...). Now I can see that's a drop in the vast UU bucket!

Top Bottom