Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi all,

I have a new Cole Clark ULA1 "Ukelady" for sale...pics as follows:

DSCF4469.JPGDSCF4460.jpgDSCF4459.JPGDSCF4462.JPG

SPECS:

wood: body, neck & bridge made from all solid Tasmanian Blackwood, Maple pin stripes on headstock and rosette
scale: soprano, 15"
overall length: 22"
frets: 17 (13 to the body)
fingerboard: Blackwood with 3mm MOP dot inlays
bridge pins, nut and saddle: Graphtech TUSQ
tuner: Grover Friction pegs
finish: natural satin cellulose
strap button: yes
pickup: fitted with Cole Clark's rechargable "faceblend" system, read more about it here:

www.coleclarkguitars.com

The instrument is new, having been played lightly only several times. It has a gorgeous sweet and rich tone, incredible action and is top of the line in Australian luthiery

why am I selling: because I have a Mya Moe and a Kamaka in the mail, and a custom being built for me as I speak...with over 20 ukes in the house something has to give...reluctant but necessary sale

RRP: $850 (the cheapest online price I have seen for these is $760)

I am asking $700. This is also inclusive of shipping to anywhere in the world, and a brown leather strap with Cole Clark logo valued at $40.

Thanks for looking guys. Cheers!!! eugene

(I'll leave it up for a week and then advertise elsewhere if no interest)

Tasmanian blackwood is a very beautiful timber, closely related to Koa, and having tonal qualites very similar, somewhere between Koa and Mahogany. I hope it goes to good home!!!

Eugene - isn't 15" scale a concert uke not a soprano? By the way, I really like this uke a lot! I hadn't even heard of them until this week.

Last edited:
Eugene - isn't 15" scale a concert uke not a soprano? By the way, I really like this uke a lot! I hadn't even heard of them until this week.

hi Mary...good point you make

standard soprano scale length usually 13-14" with overall length 21"

standard concert scale length usually 15" with overall length 23"

this model is somewhere in between the two but certainly has a soprano voicing, longer neck than most sopranos though

thanks for the comments mate...she's a beautiful uke for sure :)

thanks for those who enquired about the Cole Clark.

The uke has been sold and is flying over to the Canary Islands as we speak!

Thanks to the UU for this board on which to buy and sell our ukes. Cheers all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom