FS: Bushman Jenny Concert Cutaway <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeeku

Reaction score
SOLD
$250 USD + shipping (Will ship international)
Here is why:
1. it is in perfect condition
2. it is the older one. the new ones are not as good as these
3. professionally setup by a Martin authorized tech (Super low action and perfect intonation)
4. Upgraded tuners (installed when I got it from John Hall in Nashville)
5. Comes with a semi-hard case (solid foam inside, nylon outside)
6. Kept between 45-50% humidity
7. if purchased new the way it is with case it would be $350+
8. I will actually send it to you ASAP, not 3 months after you pay me :p

SPECS:
Solid mahoagany
Concert
Comes with Case in the pics
Upgraded Friction tuners
Aquila Strings
Purchased March 2009

full1.gif

fullback.gif

tuners.gif

caseopen.gif

More pics at: http://ukeeku.com/about/bushman-jenny-cutaway/

Last edited:
Wasn't someone looking for a Jenny? Don't remember if it was a concert or a tenor . . .

It was a concert. I contacted them and they purchased a lanikai recently. that is why the date on the paper is different from when I posted it.

So, what is a fair price? I am not ina hurry to sell, I just wonder if I came in to hot.

It seems like, unless you're selling something higher end on these forums, you're gonna take a hit- especially if you're trying to sell and not trade. That's honestly one thing I've learned from browsing the marketplace and also trying to sell my own uke on here. I'm not gonna buy anything else I'm not absolutely sure I'm gonna like. I wasted a lot of money figuring out what that is. In other words, I don't think your price is unfair at all. It's just that this might not be the best place to try and sell it.

Last edited:
It seems like, unless you're selling something higher end on these forums, you're gonna take a hit- especially if you're trying to sell and not trade. That's honestly one thing I've learned from browsing the marketplace and also trying to sell my own uke on here. I'm not gonna buy anything else I'm not absolutely sure I'm gonna like. I wasted a lot of money figuring out what that is. In other words, I don't think your price is unfair at all. It's just that this might not be the best place to try and sell it.

I think you're probably making a very fair point Matt...it's an interesting perspective...I think the other side of the equation too, is that certain members seem to have no probs selling, which makes me think that making a sale might have something to do with having a good "reputation" for want of a better word, or having earnt a certain level of trust within the fabric of the forums, if you're with me. How you might establish that trust or reputation I'm not quite certain, but interesting to ponder on.

Like you, I too have spent a lot of money trying to work out for myself what kinds of ukes I do and don't like...now that I have finally done so, I face the prospect of selling probably 6-10 ukes I no longer play, and the obvious consequence of getting nowhere near what they are worth. All part of the process I guess...

To answer your question ukeeku...I think it is a very reasonable price to ask...it only takes one person to like what you're offering though, hang in there!!!! Bumpity-bump-bump-bump!!!!

Thank you, I just wondered if I was too high. I know how much things cost and what people pay, But with this I just question myself on the price. Not in a hurry. thank you both for responding.

Looks like a fair deal to me.
I was fortunate to have a very nice trade offer through UU when I had a Kala tenor for sale recently, although I ended up selling it through craigslist locally for the price I had asked for it.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom