What do you hate about the ukulele?

not being able to afford more..........

That it's not twice as big and has the missing two strings...

*ducks for negative karma*

gets out of tune easily.

really? i have tuned mine once in the past 4 months lmfao! and i been playing it heaps lately. i hate nothoing about the uke, execpt that it gets wet when i play, im not sure why.. but its fine for about 3mins.. i must sweat and make it wet :(

really? i have tuned mine once in the past 4 months lmfao! and i been playing it heaps lately. i hate nothoing about the uke, execpt that it gets wet when i play, im not sure why.. but its fine for about 3mins.. i must sweat and make it wet :(

i'm with you. most of my ukes stay tuned. the one that doesnt was the one i bought from antoniotsai. which, i still need to buy replacement strings and tuning knobs. i'm hoping i can fix it to my liking.

when it comes down to the uke....
man, yeah. i like the "because i can't afford to buy more" one.
i'll use that... :D

I hate that my kids didn't learn to play it in school like I did.

Also, my son thinks it's too nerdy and calls UU my nerd friends. :eek:

Remember when you were a kid and you said you loved something...and one of your friends would reply sarcastically with "well, why don't you marry it?". I hate the fact that I can't marry it. :)

I hate that there aren't enough of them! I've only found one place in San Antonio that has more than two. :(

UAS is almost as addictive as smoking, but costs more.

I hate that I can't play it better than I do (although progress is being made).

Count me in on that meme

I hate that the ukulele fairies are not teaching me how to play in my sleep, I was hoping to pick some skills up by osmosis but apparantly 'practice' is the only way.

Whenever 'practice' gets too much I go online and read what you guys are up to and when I go back to the uke I feel I know more but I still can't play.

Still, when it all get too much we just cuddle on the sofa and watch tv...after all can you really use the words "hate" and "ukulele" in the same sentance and mean it?

Top Bottom