aint no hound dog

I clicked on this off of Twitter and... well, it just made my morning SO much better.

A very nice job on two amazing songs. Thank you, sir.

VERY nicely done! Thanks for sharing.

Performances like that really fuel my own love of playing. Well done!

So freakin' cool. Absolutely love it. "Ain't No Sunshine" is one of my all time favorite songs.

I have to say, that was great.. Excellent singing voice it well suited this song and well played.. Great Stuff.. Keep on strummin :)

thanks everyone for the comments. i wasnt going to post this video as i have a realy bad throat at the moment. i did this one as a warm up for something else i was trying to do but i couldnt hit the high notes

Very cool, thanks.
DAP

This, as I said, is great. I notice a little bass line in there - did you overdub that, use a Boss superoctave, is it a low G - how did you do this? It is absolutely incredible. This is like the one that propels you to super stardom, it is that good! I cannot believe we were working on similar mash-ups at the same time of "Ain't No Sunshine." Great work!

This is just simply amazing! Wow. Love the complexity of the strum/picking! Sounds so beautiful, this is just amazing. Mike

complexity??? me.? i always take the easiest route. i dont know what i do when i pick i just do it, i did the voice and uke live to camera then added an acoustic bass after , , its a hi G

Top Bottom