Ohana CK-75CG Limited Edition (UK BUYERS ONLY) Beautiful uke with solid flamed maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

casarole45

Reaction score
Hi all, very unsure about this as its such a beautiful uke... but.

Ohana CK-75CG Limited Edition Uke
+ new set of Aquilas (packaged)

Very clean sound, loud ukulele, intonation is great (best out of all my ukes).

Very good condition and well looked after bar one tiny ding near fingerboard on cutaway edge (see photo).
Solid Spruce Top
Solid Flamed Maple Back & Sides
Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
Abalone Inlay Rosette & Purfling
Bone Saddle and Nut
Gloss Finish

Cost me about £350 new.

Asking for £200 + £7p&p

Old video of it being played here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6GjRTkHCpY

P1080334.jpgP1080338.jpgP1080340.JPG
P1080336.jpg

Last edited:
I thought my UAS was done until I saw this.

I'm glad you're only selling to UK, or I'd be too tempted to buy!

I have always loved this model. I use the tenor version whenever I attend a festival. Working for Ohana I can choose to use pretty much whatever I like. I choose to use a 75CG. It has a wonderfully bright, clear and very powerful sound. All solid woods and real abalone.

As Natalie said - good thing you're only selling in the UK or my bank account would be taking another hit. That is so beautiful!

Oh good God man, put it away! what are you trying to do to me??

Aargh Must... resist....

hehe cheers guys, and as Ken said the beauty is its all solid... unfortunately as with everyone else my money tree is not growing (well actually another kid on the way), so as much as I'd like a rack of ukes I'm having to strip right back =[ ... the none money thinking part of me is hoping it doesn't sell though =D

Very nice indeed. Do Ohana have any flamed maple Soprano ukes?

shame I can't buy it I'm in the netherlands xD I realy love that lil uke

also 220 pound is about 250 euros and I can't spend that as I'm trying to move out and have to save every cent :p

shame I can't buy it I'm in the netherlands xD I realy love that lil uke

also 220 pound is about 250 euros and I can't spend that as I'm trying to move out and have to save every cent :p

Hehe yup, money is the bain of life. Before my wife got me to work out my finances for baby being on the way I was gearing up to buy a Koaloha D-VI and a Fender P bass special... now I'm selling my beloved Ohana and the other two are not looking likely for the next few years. Everytime I thought about putting them on finance I had a prang of this weird sensation that could possibly be guilt lol.

Good luck with the move!

Beautiful Uke!

I'm pleased it's going to a good home.

Someone's going to be very happy indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom