koa concert pineapple

perlazam23

Reaction score
hello everyone,
I am excited over my newly cuStom made koa concert pineapple uke .CoSt me $200 ...do you think price iS fair?
It will be arriving on Saturday from cebu city, AS Soon as it will arrive, i`l post itz photo here , an i wish i could Share a video So you can comment ,Sound wise...I know tho itS gonna be good Sounding jut like my soprano mahogany (same luthier)
I think for my first Song to play in that pineapple princess i the europa that i have learned from aldrine`S leSSon...Thankz aldrine guerrero for that ..:).
wish it would be easier for us here in the Philippines to buy top of the line string like aguila.:cool:

hello everyone,
I am excited over my newly cuStom made koa concert pineapple uke .CoSt me $200 ...do you think price iS fair?
It will be arriving on Saturday from cebu city, AS Soon as it will arrive, i`l post itz photo here , an i wish i could Share a video So you can comment ,Sound wise...I know tho itS gonna be good Sounding jut like my soprano mahogany (same luthier)
I think for my first Song to play in that pineapple princess i the europa that i have learned from aldrine`S leSSon...Thankz aldrine guerrero for that ..:).
wish it would be easier for us here in the Philippines to buy top of the line string like aguila.:cool:

hey, the seller is from Cebu? or are they actual luthiers?

hi wrongboy,
Yeah, the seller an the factory is in cebu...

Top Bottom