From LoPrinzi's custom shop

Uke Republic

Reaction score
A few special models
Custom all maple stormy concert
Spruce/cherry bambino
Spruce/Indian Rosewood gloss
They all sound just as beautiful as they look!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Comment retracted . . . they are simply exquisite!

Last edited:
wow Mike...those ukes look awesome brother...thanks for sharing...the LoPrinzis sure make some lovely ukuleles don't they?

Aloha Mike,
Thanks for sharing, those are some awesome ukuleles....and probally sounds awesome too....
Man, are you spreading that infamous UAS fever around??..he he only kidding...I can imagine that
you must be living your dreams with all the cool ukuleles in your shop....so envious of you!! I
just gotta make a point to visit there soon...I guess I'm not the only one eh!!!! MM Stan.

Aloha Mike,
Thanks for sharing, those are some awesome ukuleles....and probally sounds awesome too....
Man, are you spreading that infamous UAS fever around??..he he only kidding...I can imagine that
you must be living your dreams with all the cool ukuleles in your shop....so envious of you!! I
just gotta make a point to visit there soon...I guess I'm not the only one eh!!!! MM Stan.

I never thought about it Stan but I'm infected with UAS too and am spreading it! AHHHH! Hope to meet you someday

I think I've found my new WISH uke - the Custom all maple stormy concert!! Since I can't bring myself to even dream of the KoAloha Hapa that you have/had; this LoPrinzi really looks amazing!

Mike, is the "stormy" concert they same one that was on the LoPrinzi table at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway? Are these for sale at Uke Republic now?

- Steve

Mike, is the "stormy" concert they same one that was on the LoPrinzi table at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway? Are these for sale at Uke Republic now?

- Steve

Yes sir Steve these are now available @ Uke Republic and we are offering the uke fest price for a little longer for the stormy maple concert $900.00 with case instead of $1100.00 at retail. Playable art

Top Bottom