WTB: Fluke Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriquito

Reaction score
Just trawling for any bites on this...I'd like a tenor scale Fluke but would consider a concert. Don't really care about color...pm me if you have something. Thanks!

Aloha Eriquito,
I'm looking for one too.....should have bought Steve's one when he was selling his....have you played one before??? MM Stan
Have fun and Enjoy!!! "Keep Strumming them Strings" MM Stan..

Aloha!

I haven't played one yet but I was convinced by a review by paulmkj...I play a Mainland Soprano and now I'm thinking to expand to a tenor...

but I was convinced by a review by paulmkj...

Sealed the deal for me, I'm waiting for the truck to bring a red cowboy Fluke to my house.

BTW Eriquito, you can get 'factory seconds' from Magic Fluke at discount prices, especially if color doesn't matter to you.

I ordered factory seconds because it was cheaper. When I got them, I could hardly tell what the flaws were.

Been happy with my Flukes and Fleas. If anything, I want to try the pegheads because the friction tuners seem to be the only weak point.

g'day Eriquito

just spied a concert scale lava fluke with a cool palm tree decal @ Fleamarketmusic marketplace section for only $105!!! very cheap price...and only $10 shipping...hope you get there before it sells

contact email for the seller is this: tikinoise@yahoo.com

happy shopping!!!

g'day Eriquito

just spied a concert scale lava fluke with a cool palm tree decal @ Fleamarketmusic marketplace section for only $105!!! very cheap price...and only $10 shipping...hope you get there before it sells

contact email for the seller is this: tikinoise@yahoo.com

happy shopping!!!

Nice tip, what a freakin' bargain!

Getting it! Thanks a ton man! Great deal.

Awesome brother!!!! Really glad for you...amazing price that...don't think I've ever seen one that cheap before, and with such a nice decal too. Great score! Cheers mate.

Getting it! Thanks a ton man! Great deal.
Closing this thread based on this posting . . . if anything changes, please contact any of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom