2 Great "Tenor" deals: Kala Slim Travel, and Boulder Creek "Riptide" A/E & tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi

Reaction score
2 Great "Tenor" deals: Kala Slim Travel, and Boulder Creek "Riptide" A/E & tuner

I am selling two great tenors, both recently purchased and in "new" conditions, no marks, issues or problems. Both were hand picked for tone, sweet action, and quality construction. I am selling for one simple reason.... I acquired two 6 string tenors, fell in love, and these will just not get played. I am passing these on a great prices and will include insured shipping to anywhere in CONUS. I have a 100% eBay rating and score of 102, and have also sold several items on the Martin Guitar Forum.

SOLD First is a Kala Thin Line Tenor - Travel This has the spruce top and arched mahogany back and sides. The playability, tone and volume from these are AMAZING. It comes with the nice padded "Kala" emroidered case and I am including an unopened new in the box "Tune Tech TT-1000-B" tuner (see pics). $130.00 shipped. I have $ 189.00 invested in Uke and the new tuner, so also priced to sell. Pictures

SOLDSecond is a Riptide all Mahogany w/onboard active preamp and tuner and hardshell "Riptide" case . These are fantastic with the offset soundhole and the port on the side. The sound out of this is fantastic unplugged and very clean as well as easy to EQ with the onboard pickup/preamp. The Aquila strings are new but I am also adding a new package of Aquila tenors in the deal. The onboard tuner is a treat on a uke and this one is "spot on" accurate. The hardshell case was an extra and I am including in a great deal of $200.00 shipped. I have $284.00 invested, so priced to sell on a great Uke for all applications. Pictures

My e-mail is: dc_200@yahoo.com or leave message here.

Thanks for looking....
Doug

Last edited:
Which Kala thinline model # (a search brought up several)? How much less if I don't want the tuner (I already have four and really don't need another)? Since you have ebay refs, I assume you take paypal (I have some non-cc $ sitting in my paypal)?

I do accept paypal. The exact Model is the KA-SSTU-T. Considering I am covering shipping and paypal fees I really need to get the $125.00 at this time.

Thanks,
Doug

Thanks to all for the inquiries an interest. Both Ukes are SOLD and on their way to new happy homes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom