Waiting at Home

SuzukHammer

Reaction score
Some of these have been waiting for me a few months back in the states.

Pic #1 : A pair of the LE Dan Zanes Fleas

DSC05209.jpg

Pic #2 : Eleuke, Kwave, and Todaro Sweetheart

DSC05210.jpg

Pic # 3 : 2 Gstrings, a Ceniza, and a Sceptre. Ho hum and Bah Humbug!!

DSC05211.jpg

Don't worry I see 2 other ukes here I'd like to get my grubby hands on.

How am I gonna get these back home? haha. I brought 3 large suitcases.

Some of these have been waiting for me a few months back in the states.

How am I gonna get these back home? haha. I brought 3 large suitcases.
What's the backstory here? Shipping them UPS or FedEx might be better than letting them be manhandled by the airlines throwing stuff into the cargohold or being squished under heavier bags.

Is that a pitchpipe in the lower left of the first pic? Does anyone even use them anymore? :eek: Once you use an electronic tuner, it's like there's no going back.

Nice collection, but that couch is kinda fugly IMO. :p

The pitchpipe came with the Dan Zanes uke. I didn't order them but I'll go ahead and use it as a harmonica now. haha.

I have 2 hard cover luggage and another large which I can pad to the hilt. I'd rather wait for my clothes via UPS than these ukes. Besides, each shipment I send by mail gets duty taxed and I've never been stopped at customs so, its a calculated risk of mail vs. airplane ride. At least one of these, I will hand carry in.

Its a hotel couch. haha. You are right, its ugly but I didn't think about it cause I was only checking out the wood.

Aloha Suzuk,
Whoa buddy for three months on the uke, You got the UAS bug really bad....and your excuse was I was buying for family and friends...we know better!!!
Sheesh, and you got some in every port and tons more at home...when is it gonna end man???But I'm impressed...Have fun and Enjoy! Only Kidding...
Happy strummings!! MM Stan..

Hey Stan,

I did not show which ones I gave to my family - 4 of them.

I got it bad but it feels so good.

To answer you questions as to how to get them home. Why don't I take care of them for you here in the states. (-:
You know, "just" until you figure another alternative.

Rox

Nice set of ukes Frank!!! Good to see my baby got there safe and sound ;)

Top Bottom