Mainland Mango Concerts with cosmetic issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Howdy gang,
I've got a few mango concerts that have tops that just aren't as pretty as they should be. I'm discounting them 40% if it doesn't become a headache for me, ie. don't ask for lots of photos. One pic is fair enough, but sometimes this sort of thing can get out of hand and take up my entire day.
If interested email me at mike@mainlandukes.com

email sent! My Mainland herd needs a concert Mango to balance it out!

If hoosierhiver has left any of you wanting, I was about to list Mainland concert mango. I bought it in August and now have my sights set on a custom. It is in factory-new shape and unlike those he is selling, mine is beautiful. I paid the full $259 for it, but will let it go for $225 shipped. I will post pictures of it tomorrow.

I received one of Hoosier's Concert Mangos. I chose the matte finish with the geared tuners.

I had read good things about Mainland ukes and this uke is a player. I immediately sat down and played it. I'm very happy with this ugly duckling. haha. Honestly, its not that ugly, just a few imperfections but the sound is wonderful.

I just received mine today, and I'm very pleased! The "flaw" is very minor (a tiny bit of a knot in the top-- really, I've seen worse stuff on first line stuff), and the net result is I have a sweet little concert at an even sweeter price.

padlock.gif
Quite sure all the slightly flawed instruments have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom