10 Cutest Ukulele Girls

they're all hot!!!! I like zooey...she did a beatles song with her grandma.....when Im 64...

Awful idea for a list in so many ways. First off, he mentions "bespectacled" girls playing uke without a mention of GIGAPUS! Then his list is a mix of a couple of famous ones mixed with totally unknowns. Also, I think "cute" has a pretty definitive classification. Kate Mecucci is cute. Scampi is beautiful. And no UUers except for Danielle? This forum is bursting with girls much more attractive that J Nunes (no offense, Julia). Molly, Sophie, and the entire cast of these videos deserve to be on a "Gorgeous Girls of Ukulele" list:

I guess it's based on looks vs. talent?

I feel UU should make it's own listing. I feel there is more than enough knowledge/experience for a more legitimate listing.:2cents:

I guess it's based on looks vs. talent?

Yeah.... I found this on Collegehumor.com under the video section. The description said something like "They make me wish I had taken the time to learn an instrument when I was younger, and then gave it up and bought a ukulele."

Almost made an account so I could comment on that..

I pulled out my uke today so I'm totally voting for myself.

Yeah, I just did that.

Awful idea for a list in so many ways. First off, he mentions "bespectacled" girls playing uke without a mention of GIGAPUS! Then his list is a mix of a couple of famous ones mixed with totally unknowns. Also, I think "cute" has a pretty definitive classification. Kate Mecucci is cute. Scampi is beautiful. And no UUers except for Danielle? This forum is bursting with girls much more attractive that J Nunes (no offense, Julia). Molly, Sophie, and the entire cast of these videos deserve to be on a "Gorgeous Girls of Ukulele" list:

Aloha Alan,
Granted that I don't know everyone here, I searched for this member you mentioned....GIGAPUS..Don't even know that acronym, gotta admit....anyways some say she's is ukulelezo??
and I looked into that..I've seen her before a couple times on the forums and she's talented as well as cute..maybe I didn't reconize her because she changes her look often or
every other picture shes a little different...but definetly a cutie... Good Pick guy!!! MM Stan..

Representing Thailand:

and I don't know where this girl comes from. ROugh song but "cute" haha.

Aloha Alan,
Granted that I don't know everyone here, I searched for this member you mentioned....GIGAPUS..Don't even know that acronym, gotta admit....anyways some say she's is ukulelezo??
and I looked into that..I've seen her before a couple times on the forums and she's talented as well as cute..maybe I didn't reconize her because she changes her look often or
every other picture shes a little different...but definetly a cutie... Good Pick guy!!! MM Stan..

Girl in glasses and playing ukulele? Don't know what the S stands for though.

Top Bottom